OMG! A Pastor said to this Young South African Girl his blessed sperm will change her life however watch what He did to her here

KUTAZAMA VIDEO YAKE BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼


PICHA ZAKE ZOTE AKIWA MTUPU BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼


FUNDISWA SAID he guaranteed her an auto, marriage and goodness from his blessed sperm.

In any case, that was before she fell pregnant.

WHAT SHE GOT WERE EMPTY PROMISES AND THE FADING DREAM OF A NEW CAR.

Fundiswa Lekhula from Ipopeng kasi in Mangaung is 21 years of age, five weeks pregnant, and claims a minister deceived her in adoration.

She asserts the 50-year-old minister, Attie Kgware, guaranteed to wed her and purchase her another auto.

She asserts he demanded unprotected sex. "He let me know his sperm was heavenly and would convey positive results to my life," she affirmed to Daily Sun.

"I was an individual from Your Choice Christian Ministries church and in January the minister began letting me know my beau was charming me. I got confounded and he exploited me since I believed him as a righteous man."

She asserted he advised her mom he needed to wed her. "We began dating and he guaranteed me another auto – some time recently, amid and after we engaged in sexual relations."

She asserted she was concentrating on mechanical brain science yet Attie made her stop.

"He said he would offer his bakkie to settle my college charges. He needed to leave Bloemfontein and go to Tlokwe, where he needed me to enlist in a nursing course," Fundiswa said.

"Presently I am pregnant and he doesn't need anything to do with me."

Another minister, Vusi Masiya, who is an auto sales representative, said Attie let him know he needed to purchase an auto for Fundiswa.

"I asked him what was going on amongst him and the young lady and he didn't answer me. I realize that he is a hitched man and that makes me embarrassed to be a minister," said Vusi.

Attie's significant other, Bogolo (47) said Fundiswa was only the congregation secretary and had never been involved with her better half
KWA NAFASI ZA KAZI POPOTE TANZANIA, BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼

During its two year run, the project will award approximately 100 major reporting grants and provide mentoring to support the best ideas for stories on development issues. Journalists who produce the best stories published or broadcasted in media that reach African audiences, will win a major international reporting trip. During its two year run, the project will award approximately 100 major reporting grants and provide mentoring to support the best ideas for stories on development issues. Journalists who produce the best stories published or broadcasted in media that reach African audiences, will win a major international reporting trip.
[3.00 MB]VIDEO YA ALIKIBA AKIBANDUANA NA JOKATE, BONYEZA
HAPA CHINI▼▼